|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 7 cm x 20 cm|
- ASTM C920 (Class 25) compliant
- Versatile sealant
- Permanently flexible
- Indoor and outdoor use
V-TECH VT-201 ALLPURPOSE SILICONE SEALANT 280ML
A one-component, versatile, acetic cure silicone sealant formulated for general purpose glazing and sealing applications where long term reliability is required. It will bond to form a durable, flexible, waterproof seal on many common wet area building materials. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
|COLOURS||Clear, White, Black, Grey|
|TACK-FREE TIME||10 – 30 minutes|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||-20 °C – 50 °C|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||Up to 150 °C|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||12 months|
Well-suited for general sealing applications such as sheet metal, skylights, ventilators, air-conditioning systems, metal / plastic signs, glass block structures and as a bedding for marine hardware.
Available colors: Clear, white , black, grey, aluminium & bronze
|Product Code||Content||Carton Quantity|
|VT-201||280 ml||24 cartridges/ carton|
1. Cut the cartridge tip carefully.
2. Cut the nozzle into an appropriate diameter at an angle of approximately 45° to 60°.
3. Use a caulking gun and extrude the sealant with a single bead.
4. Tool the sealant bead with a clean and dry tool within the working time for a smooth finishing.
1 x V-TECH VT-201 ALL PURPOSE SILICONE SEALANT 280ML