|Product SKU||Sanitary Silicone|
|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 7 cm x 20 cm|
- ASTM G21 tested (Anti-fungus)
- Low VOC compliant
- BS 5889 Type B sealant
- Permanently flexible
- Indoor and outdoor use
V-TECH VT-212 SANITARY SILICONE 300ML
A one-component, mildew resistant, 100% neutral cure silicone sealant formulated for applications in areas where high humidity and temperature may be encountered. It will bond to form a durable, flexible, waterproof seal on many common wet area building materials.
|CURING SYSTEM||Moisture curing, neutral|
|COLORS||Translucent, White, Beige|
|TACK-FREE TIME||10 – 30 minutes|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||-20 °C – 50 °C|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||Up to 150 °C|
|SHELF LIFE||12 months|
Well-suited for use in damp areas such as toilets and kitchens where fungal growth on sealants are prevalent. Widely used to seal shower enclosures, bathtubs, sinks, etc.
Available Colors: Translucent, White & Beige
|Product Code||Content||Carton Quantity|
|VT-212||300 ml||24 cartridges/ carton|
1. Cut the cartridge tip carefully.
2. Cut the nozzle into an appropriate diameter at an angle of approximately 45° to 60°.
3. Use a caulking gun and extrude the sealant with a single bead.
4. Tool the sealant bead with a clean and dry tool within the working time for a smooth finishing.
1 x V-TECH VT-212 SANITARY SILICONE 300ML