|Product SKU||Vital Nails|
|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 7 cm x 20 cm|
- Mirror and polystyrene safe
- Strong initial grab
- Non-drip paste
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
V-TECH VT-230 VITAL NAILS SILICONE 300ML
A one-component, high performance, paste-like constuction adhensive sealant formulated to bond a variety of common construction materials. It has strong initial grab, superior adhesion and will not slump on vertical surfaces.
|CURING SYSTEM||Solvent evaporation|
|OPEN TIME||Max. 5 minutes|
|CURING TIME||24 – 72 hours|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||-20 °C – 38 °C|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||-30 °C – 60 °C|
|SHELF LIFE||12 months|
Ideal for bonding of skirting boards of wood and PVC, particleboard, masonry, aluminium, galvanized iron, steel, concrete, fibrous cement sheeting, wall brick, concrete and flooring paneling. It is also safe to use on foamed polystyrene and mirror backed tiles.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before construction adhesive skins over.
3. Cut tip off and puncture the internal foil seal with nozzle. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead-width and apply to substrate with cartridge gun.
4. Two-way contact (Lighter substrate bonding): Apply adhesive onto substrate to be bonded, press firmly, and pull apart. Allow to tack-off for 10 to 30 seconds and press firmly together again. Contact areas should be tapped with a rubber mallet to ensure intimate contact.
5. One-way method (Heavier substrate bonding): Apply adhesive onto substrate to be bonded, press firmly, and securely fasten them together (clamp, nail, screw, etc.). Retain fastening for a minimum of 24 hours.
6. Any wet or partially wet adhesive can be removed with a piece of cloth. Dried adhesive is best removed with scraper or by sanding.
1 x V-TECH VT-230 VITAL NAILS SILICONE 300ML