|Size (L x W x H)||7 cm x 7 cm x 23 cm|
- Outstanding durability
- Bonds most materials
V-TECH VT-240 AWNING CAULK SILICONE 400ML
A one component, high performance, paste like sealant formulated to bond a variety of common construction materials. It has superior adhesion, outstanding durability, low shrinkage and adheres to most materials without the need for primer.
|TACK-FREE / SKIN-FORM TIME||24 hours|
|CURING TIME||24 – 72 hour|
|COLORS||White, Grey, Black|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||4 °C – 50 °C|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||5 °C – 60 °C|
|SHELF LIFE||24 months|
Ideal for general sealing applications where only small amount of movement occurs. Well suited for sealing applications for containers, roofs, external wall, window and door caulking etc. It also exhibits excellent adhesion to metal, wood, glass, zinc, slate, ceramic etc.
|Product Code||Content||Carton Quantity|
|VT-240||400ml||24 cartridges/ carton|
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with alcohol, M.E.K. or other suitable solvent. Do not use soap or detergent.
3. For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before sealant skins over.
4. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead-width and apply to substrate with cartridge gun.
5. Tool the sealant within 10 minutes of extrusion before it skins.
6. Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with mineral spirits.
1 x V-TECH VT-240 AWNING CAULK SILICONE 400ML