Knead It Underwater A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20 - 30 minutes after mixing, to white solid material. Ideal For: - Fibreglass - Wood/Timber - Ceramics - Metal - Concrete - Glass - Most plastics (pre-test required) - Masonry
- High-performance copolymer rubber based for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Universal sealant – adheres to most substrates.
- Neutral cure – will not attack metal or concrete type substrates.
- Adheres to many wet substrates, especially if pre-wiped with acetone.
- Good working characteristics, easy to apply, and tool.
- Offers good weatherability and resistance to U.V. light.
- Good slump resistance.
- Good paintability – can be overpainted immediately with oil-based and water-based paints.
For best results, it is recommended to the first undercoat with a premium water-based undercoat.
- Easy clean up with mineral turps.