- Colour : Beige
- Super strong, long lasting, waterproof, solvent free adhesive
- Designed for damp, wet, and underwater conditions
- Can be drilled, sanded, filed and painted after set
- Application : Bathroom appliances, ceramic basin, cistern tank, water tank, steels, iron, brass, hard plastics, wood, rubbers, concrete, composite etc.
- A must have for gap filling and as waterproof sealant
- Extra Long Life
- Magnetic Tips
- Suitable for all Phillips head screws gauge 6 and upwards
- Suitable for POP/Gypsum screws
Bosch is a leading manufacturer of accessories for power tools and is the top supplier of jigsaw blades, hammer drill bits, chisels and circular saw blades. Bosch is also a leading manufacturer of sabre saw blades, holesaws, accessories for multi-cutters, coated abrasives, abrasive fleeces, sponges and screwdriver bits. Everything from a single source - a complete range in outstanding product quality.
Best for Concrete Diamond Cutting Discs
Best for Concrete Diamond Cutting Disc provides fast cuts in concrete
- Laser-welded diamond cutting segments (15-mm height) are robust for rapid cuts
- Speed stripes integrated in the diamond segment minimise side friction, enabling high-speed work
- Optimised diamond matrix provides the fastest cuts in all sorts of concrete
Best for Universal Diamond Cutting Disc provides fast cuts in universal building materials
- Special Speedteq segment design and 3Dteq diamond arrangement ensures highly rapid cutting
- Optimised diamond matrix provides fastest cuts in all sorts of building materials
- Laser-welded diamond cutting segments (15-mm height) are robust for high-speed work
Expert for Inox Cutting Discs
The Expert for Inox Cutting Disc delivers powerful cutting performance with maximum safety
- A premium super-hard aluminium oxide disc with functional fillers and additives to reduce heat while cutting
- Free of ferrous, sulphurous and chlorinated fillers
- A precision-manufactured fibreglass net ensures high stability and security when cutting
Microteq teeth (in-house produced) from high-density carbide combined with robust tooth shape ideal for universal use It is compatible with plunge, hand held, multi-cutter, mitre, sliding mitre and table saws as well as horizontal/vertical panel sizing saws.
Depending on the number of teeth, diifferent results can be achieved with all Expert for Wood Circular Saw Blades, which feature an ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth geometry: when equipped with a high tooth count, the blade delivers clean cuts, whereas a low number of teeth guarantees solid and efficient cuts.