- 2 Years Guarantee
- Self-levelling cross line plus plumb point laser for working directly on the laser lines.
- 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line, plumb-line dots upwards and downwards – visible up to 20 m.
- The vertical line almost covers the entire room.
- Plumb-line dots for transferring the layout from the floor to the ceiling.
- Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Easy to change functions using single-button operation.
- Compact, rotatable housing with extendable foot for height adjustment for working directly on U-profiles.
- Versatile use: can be used on the floor, on a tripod (1/4“ thread), with the rare-earth magnets on metallic objects or on the wall bracket.
- Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
- Pulse-modulated laser lines for working with an optional line receiver.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Belt pouch.
Stabila Point & Line Laser LX300
Be more efficient and productive with the levelling and alignment features of the LAX 300. You can level and plumb, the floor, walls and ceiling with one setup. This makes life so much easier during construction and renovation. The LAX 300 is built tough and accurate so that you're assured the laser will stay precise even under harsh working conditions. This makes the LAX 300 an all-in-one solution for a whole range of applications.
In drywall construction – suspending ceilings, positioning interior and partition walls. In electrical installation work – installation of cable ducts. For tiling work – marking out the tile layout. In window fitting – for levelling the window height. For joinery – construction of kitchen cupboards, aligning the worktops.
|Self-levelling range +/-||4.50°|
|Levelling accuracy +/-||0.30mm/m|
|Line straightness +/-||0.20mm/m|
|Laser beam accurancy (up) +/-||0.30mm/m|
|Laser beam accurancy (down) +/-||0.40mm/m|
|Measuring range of visible line||20m|
1 x STABILA POINT & LINE LASER LX300